One of the ten best places to stay in Ireland
The Irish Times
A lovely bright studio apartment, ideal for two people, is available at Iskeroon, and located on the ground floor of the converted coach house. Guests are welcome to use the garden and the private pier – a kayak is available for exploring Derrynane Harbour.
The accommodation comprises a comfortable dining and living area, a bathroom with large walk-in shower and wc, and a king size bed (160 cm) with a goose down duvet and pillows. There is also free Wi-fi access, digital TV, a DVD player and DVD library, and an iPod/iPhone docking station. The well-equipped kitchen has an oven and a microwave, a two ring hob and a fridge with a freezer compartment.
Iskeroon is an ideal base for your holiday in Kerry, please see the other pages for advice and suggestions on what to do and where to go.
- Flexible changeover days off season; Saturday changeover day June – September
- All towels and linen are provided
- Debit and Credit cards accepted: Laser, Maestro, VISA & Master Card
- There is no charge for using Laser or Maestro cards, or for bank transfers using IBAN; using VISA & Master Cards incurs a charge of 2.5%
- Prices: May, September, October €400 and June, July, August €450