The accommodation at Iskeroon comprises a suite, for stays of three days or more,
and a studio apartment for stays of a week or more.
The Suite contains a king-sized bed (160 cm), en-suite bathroom with a bath tub, shower, underfloor heating and a balcony. You will also find fresh flowers, free wireless broadband internet access, interesting books, Scrabble and backgammon, digital television, a DVD library, and an i-Pod docking station.
The self-catering suite also has a well-equipped kitchen and on arrival, you will find a choice of teas, and Nespresso coffee. The kitchen enables you to have breakfast whenever you want, and gives you the option of having lunch or dinner in the suite, or on the balcony in good weather, instead of having to eat out every day.
Guest Suite Rates 2016
Please disregard any prices you may see in guide books – this site gives you the actual price. The price shown is fully inclusive,
and is per night, not per person!
€100 per night, minimum charge €300. Most guests stay for at least three nights – you are welcome to stay for two nights if you wish, but the minimum charge will apply.
4 nights or more: €95 per night
- Minimum stay three nights
- Laser, Maestro, VISA and MasterCard welcome
- There is no charge for using Laser or Maestro cards, but we do charge 2.5% for VISA and MasterCard
- Advance booking is essential
- Rates from €100 per suite per night, fully inclusive
- Our suite accommodates two people only – we do not have any family rooms
- Dogs are not allowed